Labels

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

what an interesting observation

My sister-in-law, Brittany, is quite the observant lady. In a recent comment, she made the following observation. According to her baby countdown widget on her blog, baby #3 is due the day before my graduation date, according to my countdown widget that is. If I remember correctly, Brittany's baby 1 and 2 came a week or two early, so really what this means is that I will have a beautiful new 1.5 week old baby nephew to look at, in addition to my other new-to-me nephew who will be 8 months old at that time.

well, at least lets hope baby rex is 1.5 weeks old on the day that I parade across that graduation stage. After all, my mom did agree to be in two places at the same time.

86 days, and the race begins. One thing is for certain, I will be pulling for you, Brittany.

p.s. I searched high and low for a customizable countdown widget. If you need to make your own countdown widget with a specific date and time in mind, look no further than whatever it says over there, springwidgets.com or something like that. I was telling my cousin sally, who recommended we start a countdown, that I have been looking for a widget for a while but all I can find are predetermined date countdowns for the movie twilight, christmas, new years, etc., and of course the baby countdowns. I just couldn't handle the floating fetus next to the text "countdown to graduation."

3 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Love the widget!! I am so copying you and putting one on my blog too! By the way, early congratulations on graduation!!

Brittany said...

Your mom better not miss your graduation because of our baby. You only graduate once. This is our 3rd baby:) I went to the widget site and couldn't find out how to make a widget. Any tips? By the way, I can't wait to see you guys!!! Have I mentioned how proud we are of you two. You guys are amazing!

Sally Sirmans said...

Love the widget! Glad I could help. I agree that a floating fetus would be disturbing. It's a little disturbing for actual pregnant peeople too, no?