Labels

Monday, January 19, 2009

Trent's Mom

Trent's mom is an amazing person. So is her husband Wes. We were able to spend time with them this Christmas break and we really enjoyed every moment in their company. Highlights include: playing cards, their new Wii, football games, opening presents, relaxing, building (but not finishing) a snowman, dinner with Ben Baggett, Twilight, making letter blocks, and playing cards. We had so much fun that when it came time for us to leave I started to get a little emotional. I remember on our way out the door we told them that the upcoming semester was going to be rough for us so we probably won't be able to come up as often as we would like, and Judy said, "oh, I'm going to ride the bus down on the 17th so I can see you and take you out to lunch." When Trent and I got in our car I got all emotional and asked Trent, "who does that? take the bus down to Provo just to take someone else out to lunch? Is that normal?"

Saturday Judy came down and took us out to an amazing lunch at Magelby's Fresh. Before lunch we were able to set up a blog for her. It looks like she already has a few posts up, you can check it out here: judyandwes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks for the kind words. I will do what I can to see you after you move, but I am glad we are only a few hours away right now. I plan to enjoy your company while I can.