Labels

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodell Goodies

Ali Goodell is my bestest friend ever when it comes to bringing over treats. Last night she brought over little smokies wrapped in bacon, and they were mmmm... indescribable. In addition to last nights spectacular, in the past she has also delivered cocoa rice crispy treats, her famous chocolate chip oatmeal cookies (of which recipe I posted a few months ago and am now realizing was probably against our friendship code), and yummy banana bread, oh yes, and how could I forget- I still think she is the most probable suspect of dropping off little blueberry muffins with the mysterious "happy thanksgiving" message attached back in November. It's a shame we weren't in town when those scrumptious looking little muffins were delivered, 'cause who knows how long they were sitting on our dirty front steps with only a single layer of tin foil covering them, or else we might have tried them. Regardless of whether you are indeed the mystery muffin deliverer or not, thanks Ali for sharing all your delicious goodell goodies.

2 comments:

JAG said...

Thank you, thank you! I'm flattered!!!

You can post a link to my goodies blog... ;)

And I wasn't the turkey day culprit. But I wish I was. Blueberry muffins in November? Heaven. :D Haha.

Aubry T Jensen said...

Cute blog! I love the new look:) And good luck on your goals for this year. I am trying to work out at least 3 times a week... we will see how it goes. I really want to lose weight for the wedding!