Labels

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Mom

My mom is an amazing person too (and so is her husband :) ). She has been so cute about the whole University of Florida thing with Trent. Every time she sees something gator she thinks of us, and tells me about it. So of course when she saw the national championship cereal at Publix, she had to buy it. I got home before Trent the day the package arrived. I knew there were some CDs in the package for me so I opened it up and put the cereal on the table. When Trent got home I was outside. He went inside and immediately saw the cereal and came running back out with the cereal in hand to show me his amazing new gift (as if I hadn't seen it already). It doesn't take much to make him happy.



These pictures don't quite capture the initial excitement... if only I had my camera out the day we got it.

6 comments:

natalie said...

Your mom told me about this, and I got a huge kick out of it. I'm glad you did a post on it! You and Trent are just too cute for your own good.

Aubry T Jensen said...

it is from Miss Congeniality:) ha and your mom is great! cute post, thats awesome that she is sending you those things. so is that where yall are going for sure? thats sweet! i miss your parents!

Brittany said...

I've only seen that cereal here in gainesville. I do work a lot but you can call me whenever. 850-228-9899. Alan was thinking he could be Trent's "BIG" which is like a mentor. Each class has been paired up to be there for their "little" or underclassmen if they need anything. Anywho, give me a call :)

Karen said...

So GLAD he likes it, even tho it is not his usual fiber, good for you, kind of cereal. Hope he will still be able to "go" after eating it!!!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Karen made a funny!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I just read Sally's blog where you said there are more videos to see. I definately want to see them! Let me know how.