Labels

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Still taking pictures with the camera phone

In case you didn't pick up on Amanda's previous comments, she accidentally took off with my SD card when she was in Utah a couple weeks back. Its okay though, now I am forced to use my phone's camera which happens to always be handy. So... when there was about two minutes left in Trent's most recent B-ball game I remembered I wanted to get a picture of him. Of course the camera phone was handy so I took one. Too bad they were ahead by so much that at this point in the game they weren't shooting, just passing the ball around trying to run down the clock. However, I did manage to get this semi decent shot of him with the ball. I thought it was cool because everything except Trent (#14) is blurry.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

We have a ton of SD cards lying around, or at least we used to. I'll ask Brett where one is and you can have one.