Labels

Monday, May 19, 2008

"Free" Cold Stone's Ice Cream

Just like McDonald's promotion last week featuring their "free" "southern" chicken biscuit, this Cold Stone thing was a joke. You had to sign up for another one of those Citi credit cards. Ive done it before for pizza, and after driving across town for our "free" ice cream we weren't about to go home without doing it again. I'll just need a little reminder next month to cancel the card and have it taken off my credit report. But for now it means one gotta have it sized Oreo Overload for "free." Now that I have had 200% of my daily value of saturated fat, I feel much better. The 600 calories that I burned at the gym seem insignificant after sharing 1000 with Trent. We evidently ordered the wrong Signature Creation, it wasn't as good as I was expecting- any suggestions for next time?

3 comments:

natalie said...

birthday cake remix is the best.

Brittany said...

Sorry it took so long to get back I finally pinned Alan down long enough to get a response. He said he put his mission under service, and said that he calculated the hours he was out working like 9am-9pm being missionaries that whole time. (multiply 12 hrs/day for 2 years). Any more questions let me know.

Tice said...

Mmm...cold stone. I loves me the sweet cream and kit kats or twix. Mmm..twix.