Labels

Monday, May 19, 2008

It was another sunny weekend...

...which means nothing but trouble for the Savages.

Our story begins in Cottonwood heights, where we helped my dear cousin Sally move to the next apartment over. Some how we managed to get all her furniture into the new apartment in one piece (for the most part I suppose). I wish I would have taken a picture of her new place, it was just perfect with all her PB furniture set up. Trent rushed to his parent's house afterwards to catch the Jazz lose game six to the Lakers. I stuck around at Sally's and helped sort out all her cute decorations while Laurel and her crafty eye decided where to put what. Sally then took me to Trent's parent's and got a tour of their beautiful new home.

The next morning we couldn't resist the sun so we headed up to the mountains for an encore to our hike that took place three weeks prior. This time we came slightly more equipped with sledding materials. A U shaped inner tube and smaller circular tube was our "perfect" vehicle to get down the mountain.



The smaller tube proved to be not so perfect after all. (That laugh makes me think Amanda was doing the recording- am I right?)



The "shoot" from the commentator was in reference to Trent going over a ledge. He landed comfortably on a bush that covered a not so comfortable rock. Trent survived without a scrape. Although the videos are all of Trent, don't be fooled-- I participated too, Trent just didn't know how to work the dang camera. Its a shame it wasn't working when I ate it on the icy snow. And just for proof, I now have beautiful scrapes up and down my arms and legs to show for.

I woke up Sunday morning sore from the hike/fall but luckily got to take a long nap after church and lounge around the rest of the day finishing up New Moon. They never let me down... as much as I want to start Eclipse I can't until next term. I am just too busy to be tied down with Edward and Bella twice in one term.

4 comments:

Hurst Family said...

Wow looks like you guys had alot of fun!

Unknown said...

YEAH A NEW BLOG!!

natalie said...

Thanks for helping our Sally move! That was so nice of Trent's dad to help too! I hear the apartment looks great!
You are one strong lady. missy! I couldn't neglect my Edward for one whole term! I'm so whooped on that fictional boy!

Tice said...

Ya'll are so very adventurous.