Labels

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hawaii Island Quiz

I just finished taking a quiz that unfortunately does not fulfill a class requirement. With finals less than two weeks away one might wonder why I am taking non required quizzes. This can only be explained by my complete apathy towards anything related to school right now. The quiz enticed me with its title: "Which is the perfect island for you?" So here is what I found out:

Kaua'i

"With some of the most beautiful and tranquil beaches in Hawaii, Kaua'i is a great place to spend relaxed days at the beach, whether sunning or surfing. Make time, however, for some trips inland because with a rainforest full of waterfalls, canyons, trails and rainbows, there's lots of territory to explore. Called the "Garden Island," nature-lovers will love Kauai as much as nature does, which is why it's a great place to chill out with locals and head to a traditional luau, or spend a quiet evening with a book at your charming little bed and breakfast."

Wow does that not sound perfect or what? If not, its because this is MY quiz results, feel free to find out which island is perfect for you using this link. This description does sound like quite the perfect vacation for me. Now I just need to figure out how to get there...

2 comments:

natalie said...

Kaua'i is the gorgeous! I love that little island!

Tice said...

I've never been to Hawaii myself.