Labels

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dannon Light and Fit 0% Plus

How could I make three new posts without a single mention of food? No worries, I am always thinking about food, and lately this is what has been occupying my mind. I have tried many yogurts in my day, but nothing has come close to the perfection of the new Light and Fit 0% Plus. You gotta check it out. You can even save "fit"y cents on your purchase by clicking here. (You will have to download some coupon printer so it might not be worth your time-- plus, this new light and fit is worth every penny.) I have tried other light and fit yogurts by Dannon and they weren't really anything special for me. For instance the Original light and fitThe light and fit smoothieI haven't tried the fiber ones, but its probably best that I steer clear from them
Heaven knows I would get addicted and have issues with it down the road. But heres the new ones, they really are something else. May I suggest the Vanilla flavor.

3 comments:

natalie said...

I'm a fool over light and fit smoothies! Delish!

Tice said...

I'll have to check it out.

I was starting to feel lost without your food posts.

Hurst Family said...

Hey there, I added the directions to my post on the Cinnabon Rolls. There really easy so have fun.