Labels

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trip with my Sista and Kalil

Last weekend we went to Vegas. We were there for just about enough time to do my cousins hair

Witness my Aunt's wedding
and of course play with little miss K
the trip part was mostly spent in the car listening to Twilight.
But it was so much Fun! Thanks Amanda for flying here so that we could make the drive together! Of course right when we got back to Provo Amanda had to turn back around and fly home. But not before we could check out the Gateway museum gift store.
Check out Kalil's sweet monster feet! Just keep your eyes on her claws and not on my hair- I know, I know, I need to redo my highlights. Still trying to figure out what to do about that...

4 comments:

natalie said...

Looks like the sistas had a great time!

Sally Sirmans said...

Hmmm. Clearly I was avoided.

Guilt intended.

Tice said...

Looks like fun. What's with these Twilight books? What's the craze here?

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

OMGoodness! Tice, I know I've told you about these "Twilight" books. I have them all. You need to read, immediately!