Labels

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finals Week


Tomorrow morning marks the beginning of finals week for Trent and I. Trent is kicking of the day with his Sports Nutrition final and I get to take my Statistics for Economists final. Studying so far has been tons of fun. I especially enjoyed making my note cards for my final that is tomorrow.
here is the material from the first half of the semester:and the new material for the finalI think what makes finals week so special is the frequent servings of Snelgrove ice cream. I heard Snelgrove got bought out by Dryers which explains why we got a bunch for 1.99/gallon. Nothing beats eating some high quality ice cream that was inexpensive during finals week.

2 comments:

Tice said...

I honestly don't know how you find anything on those cards. My eyes hurt just looking at them. Good luck on your finals!

Amanda said...

Your note cards are insane...but they do look familiar, I am glad they are yours and not mine this time, sorry! When yall are done with finals come take a break in sunny AZ with me!