Labels

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Four Gallons of Ice Cream Later...

... Finals are over!! Yea! I suppose I could take that optional final to boost my grade in MBA 602, but at this point I think I will just deal with the B! So, now I can officially move on to our Spring and Summer plans.

Trent will be taking the DAT on June 20th and submitting his application for dental school asap. He will be living, breathing, and thinking about all those fun science topics and spending lots of time on the adea website until then. He is taking a break this weekend but will hit the books starting next week. Trent will then take some credits summer term (not sure exactly which classes hes taking) and TA for Organic Chemistry as well.

My plans are to take Econometrics and Advanced Taxation spring term in addition to my two jobs being a TA for Accounting 210 and my current job in the Engineering Advisement Center. I will TA again during the summer for the same class, as well as teach it at the BYU Salt Lake Center. Right now it looks like I only have five students enrolled, but on my class roll I have seven listed. Hopefully between now and June 22 some more students will add so that I will actually have a class to teach.

Our other plans/goals include:
  • A snow shoeing adventure this weekend
  • A trip snowboarding before all the resorts close
  • Lots of laying out at seven peaks (while I read the rest of the twilight books). We have to take advantage of our year round passes
  • Lounging on our hammock in the back yard
  • Using the fire pit that we got for our wedding and have still never used (remember Sally and Amanda?? ha)
  • Waking up early EVERY morning to run on the BYU track
  • Fourth of July at Bear Lake with Trent's side of the family. I will bring my wet suit so that I can go wake boarding/skiing (yes, I am too much of a wimp for that artic water).
  • A bunch of weddings
  • A trip to Florida to register the car (its all about getting Florida Residency and avoiding the stupid emissions and safety testing in Utah) and see my Chinese parents and siblings, nieces, and nephew(s) AND go to the beach
  • While we are at it we will visit Meme and Lee in Georgia
  • And lastly, we will hopefully go on a trip to Hawaii with Amanda and Ryker and anyone else who wants to join us
Hopefully our tentative plans work out, I am excited and exhausted just thinking about it all!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like you have a busy, but really fun summer planned. I will try not to be jealous. We will go to St George and probably wherever we decide to move to find an apartment, but I think you've definitely got us beat as far as fun goes.

Aubry T Jensen said...

hey so i was wondering if you can do me a favor...i wrote a list of books ive read that goes on the side of my blog...but they arent showing up in red like they should. do you know how to fix that!?

chaffinclan said...

Wow. I'm tired just reading all of that. :) Sounds like lots of fun. Enjoy the summer.

Amanda said...

yea for Hawaii...just hope ryker can keep his job!!! we'll see... or maybe I should get one?? naw, I like shopping all day ;)