Labels

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Summer So Far

I am so excited to have all this time on hands. To bad it will all come to an end next Tuesday.

Today I got my hair redone, and as shown in previous pictures, it was definitely past due. I really wanted to go darker, but Trent is a lover of the blond hair, so....I got my hair "sliced." I don't know why I hadn't heard of it until today, I guess maybe it is a new technique. Its a way to get highlights with out having to have your hair weaved. My hair was getting really blond and I was sick of it getting lighter and lighter on the ends so with this technique I could have some slices of my hair bleached and then the rest filled in with brown semi-permanent dye. It is supposed to be less mantineance and look more natural when it begins to grow out. So far I like the way it turned out.

Trent entered a summer league basketball tournament with a few of his mission friends and their first game was tonight. It was so fun, I got into it in the beginning and then started chatting with Marrissa, one of the player's wifes, and missed Trent's fake-out-around-the-basket-in-mid-air-dunk. Next time I will have to bring the camera. Trent's team won by some disgusting amount like 80-40. Now Trent is over at the church playing with the ward team. He is a basketball playing fool. I think he is especially liking the break from school.

We also have started catching up on laundry after at least three weeks of neglection. I have a feeling this is going to be a long task for Trent to finish tomorrow while I am at work. But he is excited to do it. He says I am going to be so stunned when I come home because everything will be in immaculate condition. I think he sees it as a challenge, and what a challenge it will be. Perhaps this portrays what it will be like for him...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry I have your memory card...err I suppose you would want to take some pictures. When/if I send it back, I want to see your hair (should I do that) and I am sure Trent can make another basketball move like that right? Sorry, would have been easier for you to loop around the airport and got it from me...he he, j/k I should be able to mail something!