Labels

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jamba Juice

Yum! I had a coupon to try one of Jamba's new breakfast smoothies for free and it expired today, so I made a point to go out of my way to get one. This included me going out into the snow (yes it is still snowing in Utah) but, let me tell you, it was well worth it. I tried the Chunky Strawberry and if you like peanut butter like me (and my sister) then this smoothie is basically heaven on earth. I will now undertake the task of figuring out how to make this smoothie at home. Once the recipe is concocted I will post it for your enjoyment, since many of you might not have a Jamba close by.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love how your posts mostly consist of talking about food. It always makes me hungry. Speaking of food you've posted about, I bought some Fiber One Bars despite your warnings. They are tasty. We'll see what they do to my system though.

JAG said...

Have you figured out the recipe yet? That sounds so good!! :)