Labels

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

job-search-story

To keep my long and excruciating job-search-story short-- I started my new job yesterday!! If only the double exclamation point could fully express my excitement...
So far it has been fantastic. Job heaven, if you will. Nothing beats the first few weeks on a new job when all the training/learning/deep thinking occurs.
The deal sealer was the location. One day I will have to pull out my stopwatch and get the official time it takes me to get to work, but until then the following map will have to suffice.

5 comments:

JAG said...

Wow! I'm so glad you found a job!
I bet you could even cut through the woods. ;)
What do you do?

Sabrina said...

Yay! I am so glad to hear it and I want the details.

Kirs:) said...

JACKPOT! Great job and great location:)

Southern Belle said...

YAY!!! I am so glad for you! Finding a job is always a relief:) Plus, I agree the first weeks are the most fun.

Judy said...

I hope it's not a swamp full of gators between your apartment and work!