Labels

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I almost forgot

In my last post I almost forgot to include this fantastic picture

With the exception of our other car, the above picture has everything that Trent and I have in our possession. After selling off most of the items we no longer wanted on Craigslist, Trent and I managed to stuff everything we owned into a little plywood box that Trent's step dad and my dad constructed on the back of our Isuzu Hombre.
It must have weighed a ton and a half. And those tiny little tires couldn't handle all that weight, hence the flat tire that we got. Did I mention we were only 60 miles from my parents house when we pulled over and noticed the flat? But we think we may have driven with the flat for some 50 miles before we decided to pull over. Whoops.

5 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. This is, by far, my favorite picture of the week. I mean, the name of the truck alone, Hombre, is simply amazing.

Southern Belle said...

That is pretty good to fit all of your stuff in there! You left your running shoes here:( Sorry, I thought I searched the house so well too... they were by the sliding glass door by that big desk so they were kinda hidden. Let us know what we should do about that. Oh and you forgot to take the George Foreman grill! Darnit. I really did want you to take it, I forgot to remind you before you left. Thanks for coming to visit us, we all had fun (especially Cheyenne)!

Aubry T Jensen said...

I miss you Amelia! How are you guys doing? Hows Florida? Have you found a job yet or are yall just playing for awhile? Email me or call me!

Brittany said...

I love it! And the fact that the truck still had the box last time I saw it. It's so fun getting to see you guys more often!

Karen said...

The truck looks so goooood. Dad wants it back now!!!