Labels

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introducing My New Favorite Blog...

Seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. I was reading the SL Tribune online a couple of days ago and came across this article (or this article from desnew.com is even better) about the above named blog and I thought it sounded hilarious so I hopped on over to the URL and took a gander. The first few posts cracked me up so I ended up reading every single posts on the dang thing. Highly recommended, you have to check it out :) Some of the highlights include: bazillions of exclamation points used in each post, ending lines like "love ya!" on most posts, nicknames for JJWT (AngelBiscuit, Stallion, etc), acronyms for anything and everything you can think of, oh and btw, do me a favor and make sure to let me know if I EVER start sounding like TAMN!

1 comment:

The Tabot Fam said...

ouch...my head is spinning. My mind can't handle that much enthusiasm! Do you think that's for real? Very entertaining!