Labels

Thursday, July 3, 2008

+ E (Adie)

Last Saturday Trent and I were going to go up to Salt Lake for some shopping/golfing but plans fell though so we decided to go to the water park instead. We knew it was going to be a VERY hot day so we were excited to spend the day in the sun and by the water. We also knew it would be even more fun if we brought Adie, Trent's sister's baby, along with us. This definitely proved to be the case, plus we blended in much better with a child. Trent was able to finish reading his play for humanities while I entertained Adie in the kids pool. She loved splashing around, especially since she could also listen to music which always gets her excited. I was hoping to post the pictures we took sooner, but since they were taken with a disposable camera I had to wait to get them developed (that also explains the poor image quality).

After the water park closed we went to some stores to make a few returns and buy an outfit for Adie. The entire day she was wonderful, just very laid back and content. She was so worn out by the time we got back from shopping that I was able to rock her to sleep in my arms after singing only one or two songs. But I kept singing because it was so fun to hold her in my arms while she slept! After playing with Adie that day I thought I might could handle having a child sometime in the future, just maybe.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

You guys were so wonderful to take her last Saturday. We really, really appreciated it. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for being such a great aunt and uncle!

Unknown said...

You would be a great mom!!!

Amanda said...

I must be slow...I was thinking what does Amelia mean, Plus E??? But now I got it ;) Adie is sure cute!