Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ayla's First Birthday Bash

The invitation. We decided to go with a rose theme since it is her middle name.


The birthday girl with mom and dad.

Happy Birthday Ayla! The entry way.

Ayla Rose's 1st Birthday! The dessert table.

The other side of the entry way. Party hats and favors.

The food table. Vegetables, ham and cheese roll-ups, chicken salad pitas, banana roll-ups, and spinach dip.

The monthly picture board.

Blowing out her first candle with the help of TJ and Julian.

She was a bit hesitant to dive into the pile of pink icing.

But once she discovered the cake inside, she decided to indulge.

And seemed to throughly enjoy it.

But eventually she had had enough and stood up and walked away.

We got her all cleaned up and in her party skirt and hat.

And her friends joined in on the party attire.

The big kids played in the backyard on the hammock.

And in the sandbox.

And stamped roses with celery.

Then Ayla opened her presents- A pink ball from TJ!

A singing tea set from the Glenns and a xylophone from the Sirmans!

And her first doll from mom and dad. She was so elated to open this doll!

And an awesome pink bike from Uncle Andy and Aunt Dana.

And some cute new outfits from Kaeme and Papa.

We partied into the night by bundling up and riding bikes outside.

I think it's safe to say Ayla had a happy birthday. Thank you to everyone who helped make it such a special day! She may never remember it but at least we have pictures :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! SO cute! Wish we could have been there! Ayla is such a doll! We love her!

Southern Belle said...

so fun! I love her little rose outfit!

Da Costa said...

Sooooooo cute Amelia! I'm so sad I missed it!

Amanda said...

To Ayla (from Kalil): I like playing with you when I visit you. I hope you come back one day to Arizona. I hope I can visit you again in Gainsville. All your silly pictures were funny, even TJ's pictures. I like playing with you with Rylee at Kaeme's house! I like when you surprised me when you came to arizona that first time and you screamed and woke me up. Love, Kalil and Mason

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Claudia said...

So cute! I love the party hat- the rose on top was perfect. The cake was also perfect :) Great job!!