Labels

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ayla's Twelfth Month


Ayla Rose is one year old! I would say, "my goodness how the time has flewn", but that is just not the case. The day I gave birth to her seems like it was so long ago, and I can barely remember life before she was part of our family. I guess it's a good thing I blog :) It has been a fun year watching her grow from an awesome baby into a fun, silly, awesome toddler. She is such a good little girl, I can't help but smile when I watch her toddle around the room making happy noises along the way. We are so glad to have her as part of our family of four.     


We met Daddy for lunch at the park

I love when they sit next to each other and play nicely

TJ nicknamed Ayla "pinto" for no apparent reason. I think "frankenstein" may have been a bit more appropriate. Not that she looks like him, but she sure does have the arms out walk down to a tee.

We took the kids to O2B for the "Morning Magic" program. Pretty sure it was the best day of Ayla's life!

Here she is in the foam pit during the gymnastics portion of  Morning Magic.

Ayla's favorite food is bread, but really any carb, like spagetti, will do. When she eats she sucks on her food, as if to enjoy every last drop of flavor before swallowing it down her throat?

Ayla LOVES books. She will flip the pages on her own, or bring me one then back her bum into my lap so that I will read it to her.

We enjoyed a January day at the pool with Julian and Ella Grace.

And a January trip to the beach.

Ayla loved the sand.

She is still trying to figure out if it tastes good.

She loves picking things up and putting them on her head- bows, shirts, necklaces... and beach pails.

This beach baby enjoyed a nap in the sun at Marco Island. 

Ayla tagged along so well during frisbee golf.

She is becoming quite the little climber. Rocks, the fireplace, steps, and now she even climbs to the top of our stairs.

One handed plank? No big deal.

She was so excited when TJ kicked the ball to her...

And then 2.5 seconds later he is tackling her, saying, "No hands, Awa, no hands!"

We celebrated Ayla's actual birthday at the park, opening a few presents from family.

Sporting her new birthday skirt from Aunt Amanda, Ayla loves water.

And she loved her first tatto from Kalil!

And the next day we got her ears pierced! Tattoos and piercings- we are turning her into quite the little rebel ;)
More pictures to come of Ayla's little first birthday celebration with friends...

5 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Ayla!

Karen said...

Awww...such cute pictures! Can't wait to see more. In the picture of her looking up from the books, she looks just like TJ! She is such a little cutie, just in a world of her own. Cute outfits from Amanda, cute ear rings and bows. Happy first birthday, Ayla. I love you.

Aubry T Jensen said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe its been a year:) I love all her outfits and hair flowers/bow. They are all too cute. She sounds like such a fun child! Hope we get to meet her one of these days!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! What cute pictures! And what!?! She got her ears pierced! Kalil is going to be so jealous and how did I not hear about that! I love seeing her wear all her cute clothes! Love you Amelia! Oh and the picture with your beach cup holders is cool!

Craig and Cassie said...

Her bows are always so cute!! Send me where you get them from!