Labels

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Festival

We decided to try out Roger's Farm Fall Festival this weekend on a bit of a whim. Last night Trent suggested we go to "Coon Hallow", and I, being the dork that I am, scrambled to make coordinating fall outfits for Ayla and TJ. I rummaged through the shirts-that-are-too-small-for-Trent box, and wouldn't ya know, I found an orange one! I disassembled and repurposed it into a pillow case dress for her and a pumpkin shirt for him. annnd a tie for TJ to wear to church tomorrow. We threw the outfits on the kids and were headed out the door when we checked the internet to see all of our options for local Fall Festivals. Rather than Coon Hallow, we decided to go with Roger's this year, and it did not disapoint. TJ was able to participate in all of the activities and Ayla enjoyed being out and about. I brought my camera, took too many pictures, and now I'm dumping them on the blog. Happy Fall y'all.




















6 comments:

Judy said...

I remember that shirt of Trent's. It looks great on the kids. You are so talented, and the kids are so cute. I can't wait to see y'all.

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you just whipped that out... actually I can, but I wish I was so talented! So cute, looks fun:)

Karen said...

I remember that shirt too! i can believe that you whipped that up at the last minute. What pressure you put upon yourself...where did you get that from???? Very cute pictures, dress and shirt and looks like a fun farm!!!Has a funny name, that is for sure! Sure miss you guys, but enjoying getting my house back in order so TJ can mess it up all again when he comes back in a week!!! I guess, now that Alya is crawling, she can help him this time around get into things!! Have fun down south, tell Judy hello, and be safe at the beach!

Sabrina said...

Love the repurposed shirts! It looks like they had a great time!

Kim said...

For some reason I am just now seeing this! I think we were making coordinating shirts for our boys to match our girls' pillowcase dresses on the same night! Yours turned out soooo adorably! And they can still where them in November! I love all your pictures! Definitely inspires me to take the kids to Rogers Farm this year! miss you guys! Come back to us!

Amanda said...

Amelia, I looked at your posts last week but never commented but as I was going back I needed to say just how cute your babies are! I miss TJ and Ayla! I love their matching outfits, I need the same for my kids ;) Love you! Glad we finally got a chance to chat today :)

OMG I guess I am a robot because I can not type the security letters for the life of me (I have had 4 tries so far)