Labels

Monday, October 29, 2012

Ayla's Eighth Month


During Ayla's eighth month she reached two new milestones- she learned how to crawl and she learned how to pull herself up to the couch. She continues to love to jump and loves when you help her stand. She is in a pretty good routine these days- sleeping through the night and taking two 2 hour naps each day. She eats three meals of two fruit or veggie jars and has three 5 oz bottles/sippy cups per day. 
She is my technology girl- she can't keep her hands off anything with buttons. She is a mild mannered baby who always seems so content and "has a sweetness about her" as my dad says. She also has an extremely happy side to her where she flails with excitement. TJ seems to bring out this extreme happiness in her- she loves her brother, TJ. She keeps her eyes glued to him as he runs about the house. I think they both feel the same that life is more fun when they are together.

TJ pushing Ayla at Hampstead Park

Ayla was so tired she fell asleep in the swing

Ayla and TJ just before church

While in Tallahassee we got to watch Warner play flag
football. He ran right passed us to score a touchdown!

Forget football, Ayla is all about my mom's glasses.
In her little soccer get up

Team photo

TJ giving Ayla a "hug"... looks more like a head lock to me.

Pulling her self up

into standing position!

TJ was building a tall tower out of tissue boxes, and it fell...

on Ayla. Unless she is hungry or tired, something like
this doesn't seem to phase her

We took a trip to Hilton Head to visit Meme and Lee. Ayla
was so amused by Stevie at dinner.

Although most of the pictures don't show it, Ayla is such a happy girl. She has the most contagious toothless grin, paired with the cutest squinty eyes I've ever seen. I can't help but smoother her chubby face with kisses and squeeze her chubby self a little too tight. Can't get enough of our sweet eight month old, we love her so much!

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

oh my gosh that "team photo" is hilarious!

Amelia said...

She is the sweetest!!!And I too love the caption of the two in their team uniforms!!! So much enjoying having you all 'live' with us while Trent is working in Tallahassee!!!!

Judy said...

She really is so sweet and so happy. I love it when I can spend time with her.

Amber said...

Amelia! Your kids are the cutest! I can't believe how big Ayla is already! I miss you guys!