Labels

Thursday, February 9, 2012

39 weeks + 4 days pregnant

Here are some pictures of my little baby shower dinner from two weeks ago...

All the lovely ladies that were in attendance.

Brittany and I with the cute crafty present she made. I loved all the adorable little girl things that were so generously given to me by my wonderful friends. It really made me excited to be having a girl!

Here is the amazing banner that Kim made, which is now hanging in the nursery.

And the beautiful centerpieces made by Rachel. She is so good at this sort of thing.

And the delicious cupcake favors made by Irene. Baking is one of Irene's many specialties.

And here is one last side view shot of this pregnancy- 3 days shy of the due date.
At my appointment last week I was 1 and 30% but today I was 3 and 70%. We are crossing our fingers that Baby girl might be a little more punctual than her brother, and actually come on or before her due date, rather than 10 dreaded days late, like him. Wouldn't that be nice?

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh so soon!! I am so excited for you! Now I remember the name, very cute:) I hope everything goes perfectly for you and you look great!

Amanda said...

Awe, you look so cute! Maybe we will both be in a hospital tomorrow! Good luck, I can't believe you had to wait 10 days for TJ!

Karen said...

Perfect timing! Ayla waited for me to finish with my job and drive down and I get there at 7:45PM, just in time to see you off to the hospital at 11:00PM, Then she arrived at 2:41AM. Like I said....Perfect timing! Now that she is at home, she has been a perfect baby!