Labels

Friday, May 28, 2010

Update for anyone who's interested

No baby yet. I tried drinking half a bottle of castor oil on the 25th, eating mexican food on the 26th, and lots and lots of walking over the last couple of days. But again- no baby. Just one very pregnant woman (who now gets asked if she's having twins), and one very impatient husband. Trent's birthday came, but not even an inkling of a contraction. I have surrendered to the fact that I have little control over when our baby boy makes his entrance. But I can't put all the blame on him, after all, we did gave him conflicting advice- wait until we are settled into our new place, but come on the 26th. We were no where near close to being settled in on the 26th. It's the evening of the 28th and I am just now starting to feel somewhat settled. This is mostly due to the great help I have received from my mom who came down Tuesday night to help get all my projects done before the little baby comes. She has been working nonstop ever since she got here.

Last week Trent and I decided to celebrate his birthday early by cashing in on his free Whisky River chicken sandwich at Red Robin. The closest Red Robin is 2 hours away in Daytona, so we made the birthday celebration into a day at the beach. This is very fitting for Trent who worships the sun. While we were on the east coast we decided to drive up to Jacksonville Beach to drop off a bed for my nephew, Stevie. And while we were there I had Trent take some pictures of mrs. preggo in her swimsuit...
with a coverup on top.
Of course we couldn't actually make it off the boardwalk and into the sand before the battery died but the 9 month pregnant look was captured and I am now officially done taking pictures.
Tomorrow I am going to post pictures of my baby showers. If you don't see a post hopefully that means I'm having a baby.

14 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sorry you are still waiting but you do look fabulous for being 9 months pregnant. I hope the last little bit isn't too bad. It can't be too much longer now!

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirs:) said...

You look ADORABALE and I can't wait to see that little boys pictures:):) Let us know if we can help out in any way, we are less than two hours away:):)

Unknown said...

I hope I look as good as you do when I'm 9 months pregnant! You look great! Good luck getting that baby out!

Kim said...

I got Ellen to come out by jumping on a trampoline, so if you have access to one, it worked for me. You're looking great!

Amanda said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy! I don't know if I would jump on a trampoline to get him here though:) Good luck! Love you!

Brian Glenn said...

oh my gosh amelia, i am feeling your pain... i can't believe you haven't had him yet- hopefully i don't see you at church on sunday:)

Judy said...

My intuition is that he will arrive on Monday. (That's my dad's birthday!)

By the way, you do look marvelous and happy.

Jason and Bree said...

Amelia!! You look great!! Wow, you will have to tell me your secret of staying small while pregnant! How are you doing? Seems like Yall are enjoying Florida! Hope your doing well!

Aubry T Jensen said...

You are so cute pregnant!:) I hope your little baby comes soon, I am sure you are both ready and waiting. I cant wait to see some pictures and hear what yall have named him! You will have to call me one day when you arent busy and tell me how it all went. I hope i look as good as you when im 9 months along! Miss you and love yoU!

Southern Belle said...

I am so jealous!!! You look awesome and your face isn't even fat...neither are your arms or anywhere else but your belly- not fair!! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!

Karen said...

Wow, people are interested in you....It is 8:30 Sunday night and I don't see a blog about your showers...uh...does that mean you are in the hospital??? I LOVED being there helping you with your projects. What a fun, but hard working week we had...now relax and enjoy this time in your life...and rest up for some more hard work...bringing that little boy into this world!!! I love you!!! PS...all your hard work of excercising during your pregnacy has paid off...you look great...love the pictures of you at the beach.

Claudia said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to hold baby Savage!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Are you at the hospital? It's May 31st!