Labels

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The calm before the storm

This past week has been the most boring seven days of my entire existence. Going back as far as my mind can stretch, life has always been busy. That stopped at about 8 am last Monday morning when my life hit its very first standstill. I found myself working and sleeping without much to do to fill in the extra hours.

I have a feeling this is the calm before the little storm that is about to hit.

Everyone has seen a warning sign similar to the one below, right?


In Florida this icon is all too familiar, indicating that there is a hurricane on the rise. I think the symbol represents the eye of the storm

Now rewind to February 9th when I posted my favorite picture of our unborn child. Here it is again, with a few finishing touches.

I do believe we have received our warning sign. I will try to enjoy the next three months of calm before our little storm arrives :)

And since it has been a month since I last posted a picture of me and the belly...

10 comments:

Karen said...

Cute...did you cut your hair also? Thanks for helping us in our travels, wish you were with us!!

chaffinclan said...

Definitely enjoy the calm while it lasts.

Sabrina said...

You're looking so cute. It definitely is the calm before the storm, but at least, most of the time, kids are fun storms and since you are so great with kids I have no doubt you'll have a wonderful time being a mom.

Brittany said...

Looking as cute as ever!

Judy said...

Thanks for posting pictures. You look great!

The Tabot Fam said...

Finally! A belly shot. What part of "i'm living vicariously thru you" don't you understand. More pics...always. You're adorable--your belly and your humor.

Brenda Chela said...

Haha! How cute. You look so pretty Meals.

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh! You're tiny little belly is sooo cute!! I am so excited for you guys to come! Hopefully Jeff's team will be in the state championship, otherwise I will be at my volleyball tournament the whole time....

elaine c sirmans said...

AmeliaBedelia...it doesn't surprise me one little bit that you saw a "hurricane symbol" in your ultrasound photo"!! :)
You've always had such a creative side to your personality! You guys are gonna have sooo much fun with your sweet little baby boy...every single thing he does and every sound he makes will be just the most awesome. thing.ever!!
You'll even wonder how you survived your boring life before he came to join your little family!! Just wait and see!
You look beautiful, btw,...love your haircut!!

Aubry T Jensen said...

So cute! I cant believe you are pregnant:) I wish i could be there with you, i want to meet Baby Savage when he comes! I am so excited for you. And FYI, you are a cute pregnant lady!