Labels

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Wrap-up [Part II]

July brought with it two visits from Trent's family. First was a one week visit from his mom . We had lots of fun exploring Florida with her. We went to St. Augustine to see the old fort and to Jacksonville Beach to have dinner with my brother and sister-in-law. Unfortunately, we didn't take many pictures-Trent also took her out to Paynes Prairie a few times to see the alligators. Judy was not a fan of the proximity of the alligators and used whatever means she had to ensure they kept their distance.

Trent also took her to Cedar Key, Palm Coast, and Flagler Beach to scope our time shares for a future visit. We also took her to campus to see the dental school, and also to the bat house to see the bats fly out at dusk.
Next, we had a visit from Trent's dad, Gene. Our visit from Gene was very...low key, we wore him out quick. Trent took him to Paynes Prairie, Orlando, Flagler beach, but mostly his visit was spent relaxing at the house or by the pool.

We had lots of fun with Trent's parents! Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

I had loads of fun. Let's do it again soon! I had to laugh at the picture of me holding the umbrella to keep away attacking alligators - the one on land kind of scared me. Thanks for updating the blog. I've missed reading it and seeing all of your pictures.

Southern Belle said...

I want to visit that alligator place when we come, but I don't want to die okay?