Labels

Sunday, March 29, 2009

hair picture

I haven't been super excited about posting the pictures of my hair drama because I unfortunately didn't take the before picture as was promised. Its okay though, all you have to do is think of the worst underdeveloped color of highlights you can possibly imagine and just paste that on the tip top of my head and there you have it. I tried to do a google image search but nothing even came close to how bad the bleach sploch was that I created on my hair. I did however manage to get an after picture.
Its amazing really how well it covered it up. You almost can't even tell a bleach spot exisited underneath the *ash* brown. It's ash people. She put straight green and blue on my hair, no red. I know, it still pulled a little red. But I like to pretend that it pulled perfectly ash, 'cause I don't do red y'all.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Looks good Amelia....your hair always does...Can't wait to see you in a cap and gown very soon!!!!!love you!

Sabrina said...

Lookin' good! I hear you on the no red thing too. My dye always ends up on the red side, but my natural hair is ash. Maybe I'll ask them to the same thing with the blue and green next time I get it done.

Brenda Chela said...

Haha...i loved that you googled a picture to post. I think your hair looks great!!! I'm glad you posted again, I was missing hearing from you!

Mariah said...

I love your new hair color. It looks so good!

The Meyers said...

I thought it looked different when I saw you. Very pretty. You always post such fun things.

The Meyers said...

Your hair is beautiful! I noticed it a lot when we saw you the other day and it was down. I love it on you! (Also, sorry we had to run, I REALLY wanted to get done with my last final if you couldn't tell)

Brenda Chela said...

Meals, you haven't posted in a while. Do you still use iChat??? I wanna chat! I miss you. ps. i just read a blog comment from you that said that you talked to Daniel and it was interesting! Spill! :)

brendachela@mac.com (for iChat)