Labels

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From Tired to Wired

Zip Fizz works. Trent and I are large proponents of this little container of energy in powdered drink mix form. After a satisfying splendor of steak and sweet potatoes from the Outback Steakhouse during our last provo party with Aunt Elaine, Uncle CF, and cousin Sally, I was suddenly hit by a wave of tiredness. I thought for sure my attempts to finish my research proposal this evening were void. But so was not the case- Thanks to the Pink Lemonade-flavored-fizzy-oodles-of-energy, I was able to crank my paper out in no time.  Now on to my stats test...

As a side note- Thanks Aunt Elaine and Uncle CF! We have really enjoyed your refreshingly southern hospitality and company in Provo this semester!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the "I Farted on Santa's Lap" in your playlist. Alex and I were both laughing out loud.

Karen said...

Yes, I bet it was nice having your southern Aunt and Uncle there for a while. Know you will miss those sunday get-to-gethers! Now what is that stuff you took and how did it work???? Your worried mother!!!

Amelia said...

Brittany- I knew someone would appreciate it :)

haha, mom- its from costco. its called zip fizz. we drink it like once a semester, during that one final.

Charakie said...

Hey Trent...it's Charakie. Your mom gave me your blog address...so this is me confessing to you that I have been STOCKING you guys. The exact reason I went private but I couldn't help myself. So glad you are doing so well! Good luck with everything. If you guys are interested in viewing our ever-so-private blog you can send me your email address and I'll invite you. charakiegs@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!