Labels

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Savage Household

Trent left town which leaves me home alone. He is interviewing and I'm working.

My regular work schedule is already heavily weighted towards the end of the week, as I only work Thursday nights and Fridays. But since Trent will be gone until Saturday I'm picking up some extra shifts so that I can work even more while he is out of town. I've always loved to work, one of my little quirks I guess. But my job in the accounting lab is on a whole (n)other level. It is one of my favorite things to do, second only to being somewhere or doing something with Trent. Since the later is not an option this weekend, I'm working. In the lab. Helping people understand their debits and credits. Or doing my own homework. Or blogging.

And Trent is out of the state, interviewing it up at dental schools. He only has two left, and after today he will have eight behind him. We will be glad when we get word on his acceptance, contingent, of course, on one of them being positive. And the earliest we can find out is on December 1st (a concept I explain to others often when they ask if he has been accepted). And until then, I won't know where I am going to work. That's just the way it is for the Savage household.

5 comments:

JAG said...

Hey so I called you, left a message. I think it was off out of range, went straight to VM. When does Trent get back. Call me so we can play.

chaffinclan said...

Hey, you're back to blogging. I say a few posts a day to make up for your absence. (I like working too. A family trait, perhaps.)

Kim said...

ah- so exciting to wonder where you'll soon be, isn't it?! Exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I saw your mom tonight: she had a huge smile on her face and she is so cute!

Unknown said...

It is one of my favorite things to do, second only to being somewhere or doing something with Trent. Since the later is not an option this weekend.We will be glad when we get word on his acceptance.Helping people understand their debits and credits.
-----------------------
jnnywllms

advocate

Brittany said...

You two are amazing!