Labels

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My dreams predict the future, heres the short story made long

I met with my group this morning at 7:00. We ran though our presentation a few times, yada, yada, yada. Oh but this is where the story gets good...
Here we are, its 7:50 in the morning and we are all standing around the conference table packing up our stuff and getting ready to make our way out the door. It was at this moment that one of my group members (who's wife is three months pregnant) said something about how he had had a dream last night that his baby was going to be a boy. While we were on the subject of dreams I thought I would pipe in and just mention the fact that I had had a dream that the answer for the two question T/F quiz that we have at the beginning of class everyday would be 1. True 2. True for today's quiz. An hour and a half later we go to class, take our quiz and sure enough the answers were True, True. Crazyyyy.... and now yall brilliant type are thinking- well... your chances were one in four to begin with.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm a firm believer in the dream thing. I've written about one of my dreams in my journal and the whole thing happened. No joke. Crazy!

natalie said...

I'm with Brittany on this one. It's happened to me before too. Dreams are freaky. CF my dad and my grandma all had dreams where Clee was talking, all on the same night, so crazy! . I'm sure Sally has some knowledgeable insight to the whole dream thing. She's in tune with that kind of thing.

Amanda said...

That is funny how you told your friends about it before class...let me know if you ever have a dream where you pick the winning lottery numbers...now that would be nice!!