Labels

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vay guess, Flow read ah, and Air ah zone ah RECAP

Another picture montage of something. If you haven't noticed- this is how we do it on the Savage blog.
As aforementioned, our sweet room in Vegas.

Here we are at the hotel pool. We had to get a picture when I noticed we matched the pillows!

Here we are at the dolphin exhibit

and again, see the dolphins?

Here's Trent after the tour/interview at UF. The interview was much more laid back than expected, and to keep it short and sweet- we both had a good time.

and the after party

In Tallahassee, most of our time was spent in my parent's pool

Warner loved beating up on Trent, and we had so much fun just being around Warner (and the rest of the family)
Warner and Rylee are so cute playing together

Here is part of the Sirmans/Lunt gang at the Tallahassee Car Museum.

And here is cute little Andrew, Warner, and Emme on the ever-so-exciting train ride at the car museum.

And then we went to Arizona where Trent interviewed at Midwestern and Amanda dyed my hair
It turned out pretty good- thanks Amanda!! Gotta love the fish look.

And just before we headed to the airport to fly home we stopped by my Grandmas for a quick visit and dinner.

2 comments:

JAG said...

Yay! I was beginning to wonder if I'd veer see pictures from the trip. :)
It looks like yall had a blast.

The Tabot Fam said...

hey you! Any news? What if we were neighbors? Would that be awesome or what!?! PS--you are an INCREDIBLY lucky person. If I didn't love you sooo much, I might have to hate you. =] Happy new Mac book!