Labels

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spitting Image

TJ might be a Trent Junior, and we are often told that TJ looks just like Trent, but I think TJ might have some of those so-called Lunt genes, too. I found a few baby pictures laying around at my parent's house, and I am told they are of my brother, Alex... but tell me this doesn't look EXACTLY like TJ:

When I ask TJ who the above picture is he always says, "Rex" (Alex's youngest son). Interesting. I suppose that means TJ isn't quite a "spitting image" of Alex, but I do see a very, very, close resemblance.

We were fortunate enough to have Alex and family visit us in Gainesville on their way down to Orlando this week. Here is Alex (in the background) with his son, Warner, holding TJ:

Certainly some Lunt looks going on in that picture, no?

6 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! TJ does look EXACTLY like Alex!!! Wow!!

Sabrina said...

Wow! TJ is definitely related to your side of the family :)

Judy said...

Yes, I've always thought he looked like a Lunt. Of course, we want to claim him too. He is a cute boy.

Mikhael said...

Just caught up with your past few blogs! Boy do I miss you and little man!! Love you guys!

Karen said...

We found better pictures of Alex looking like TJ...did you have to use one with me in it?? Just kidding!

Amanda said...

Yeah I see it. TJ is cuter though ;)