Labels

Saturday, July 10, 2010

TJ's first month

Just a quick picture post to recap all of the fun things Baby TJ has been up to during his first month. Some of the highlights include:

-First trip to Tallahassee
-Meeting my brother, Alex's family, as well as my mom's mom, Meme for the first time
-First Father's day (TJ gave Trent a Gator counting book)
-First visit from Aunt Elaine and Ellie
-Meeting Trent's mom and having her feed him his first bottle

-Meeting our friends, Jeff, Stacey, and Cheyenne Bennum visiting from Georgia
-Going to Godfather's pizza buffet with the Bennums
-First walk to the park with Cheyenne and Stacey
-First trip to see the Alligators at Paines Prairie

-First Fourth of July- a day full of festive food with the Bennums
-Watching fireworks in Alachua
-First trip to church

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

woa those little shorts on him look huge, he must be really little! I need to come meet him soon:)

Southern Belle said...

So fun!! We had so much fun at your house... the little flags on the cookies and hamburgers made me laugh out loud again. That was so funny! I still feel bad we had to leave early... we have been doing so many mini trips, when we pulled into the garage, Cheyenne was half asleep and she looked around and yelled "yay!" I am glad we were able to make it though and see ADORABLE little TJ!! I can't wait til he gets big enough to play with Cheyenne and her little sister:) I am still trying to decide what to do about the clothes we left there- that was so dumb of us! Hope everything is going great and hopefully we will be able to see you in August!!

Karen said...

How fun to see all the new pictures and what a fun and busy month TJ has had! It has been fun watching you two become parents! I must add, the next few months will be even more exciting as TJ grows and learns. Continue to take lots of pictures!

Sabrina said...

I love all the pictures! I can't wait to meet the little guy. Sounds like having a child hasn't slowed you down at all. Also, it's weird to see Trent with such long hair. It's been a long time since he's let it grow that long.

Judy said...

I love the pictures. It sure was fun to be with you, and I can't wait until I get to see you again. You're doing a great job.

Brittany said...

Love the pictures! What a cutie!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

I love all the pictures! Your baby boy is so adorable. Have fun with that bundle of joy!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

He's beautiful and I love all the pictures. Congratulations and give him a kiss for me!

Elaine said...

Love those church pants and plaid shoes!! Great photos!