Labels

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing Trent's Side

This weekend we had family pictures up in Salt Lake with Trent's family. We were pleasantly surprised to find the weather to be fairly moderate (as it has been thus far this winter, knock on wood) and our clothing to be pretty well coordinated.

Here are the boys:
Wes is Trent's step dad and Brett is Trent's brother-in-law. Ben is his step-brother-in-law and James, Braden and Bryson are his good-looking sons. Rob is Trent's step-brother and his handsome children are Cameron and Austin.

Here are the girls:Debbie is Trent's step sister and her adorable two girls are Cami and Kaitlyn. Sabrina is Trent's sister and Adie is her daughter. Tyssie is the mother of the handsome boys, Cameron and Austin, pictured above. Although sometimes confused to be another sister of Trents, Judy is actually his mom. And then there is me, with the new brown do.

There you go. Trent's family in a nutshell.

9 comments:

Tice said...

Loving the new brown 'do. Cute pictures.

JAG said...

1. Your hair is adorable.
2. I'm glad your sweater is right-side out and frontwards. It turned out cute. ;)

natalie said...

Great hair Amelia! Nice pictures!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tabot Fam said...

Hey you. Thanks! Ugh. I had a total blog breakdown this weekend. It was not cool. I've worked it out mostly, but the one thing I can't figure out is why my heading is no longer at the top of the page. Any thoughts where I should tweak things?

So, could you tell I was losing it on my message? =] Hah! Oh...sadness. no Amelia at Thanksgiving. =[ Any chance you're coming to see Amanda at Christmas?

Later kiddo. You're awesome! Keep me posted on news. =]

Kirs:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Love the pictures and the hair!

Kim said...

you look so pretty Amelia! Your hair looks really good!

Elaine said...

It's great to see the photos of Trent's family - I love to see family pictures and try to figure out the relationships. Good looking family!