Labels

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Attack of the Spider

Crazy thing just happened a minute ago and I am still itching all over because of it. I was laying in bed, it was only 6:15 in the morning, and randomly flinch my eye open, only to see a huge black thing coming towards me with only like 10 inches to go (until it attacks my face). This thing was almost big enough that I could feel its presence with my eyes shut, and was actually big enough that I could see it when I randomly squint open my eyes in the wee hours of the morning. Anyways, so now my eyes get wide open and I see it much clearer- it is a deadly spider(spiders that big have to be venomous, right?), and indeed it is inching closer and closer towards me. So I throw the sheets up in the air and jump out of the bed and start yelling things at Trent (for him to get out-- wouldn't want the spider to start attacking him). We then processed to kill the spider by picking it up with some paper towels and flushing it down the toilet.
On the bright side of things, it did get me out of bed which probably wouldn't have happened any other way considering I went to bed at 1:30 and it was still only a little after 6. Why this is a good thing is because I need to study for my Econometrics final exam, that begins in 6 hours!! Better get to studying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!

Amanda said...

Haha, that is so funny! Does it bring back memories of waking up to a roach...?