Labels

Monday, February 18, 2008

John Cougar Mellencamp

My brothers have the best taste in music. A long time ago my bro- Alex, introduced me to John Cougar Mellencamp, and now he is like my favorite. An even longer time ago my other bro- Andy, introduced me to the Red Hot Chile Peppers and they are like my absolute favorite. However, since we hear the Red Hot Chile Peppers all the time, I decided to make my playlist completely devoted to JM. If you do not like my music selection, just press the pause button. If you love my music selection then get excited and dance!
I like his middle name- what do you think "John Cougar Savage" or even "Cougar Trent Savage"? Trent isn't the biggest BYU cougar fan (yet) so I don't think he would go for it.
Haha, I was just kidding that is a hideous name.

5 comments:

Sally Sirmans said...

'Jack and Diane' is definitely a classic. Enjoying it!

Tice said...

Yea Amelia! A new post!

I think Cougar Savage is the best name you could give a child.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

WOW, John's looking better than he used to. I can't believe that really him! It is good music, I tell ya!

Amanda said...

So, everytime I look at your blog I love hearing this music, it does bring back memories of Alex and early morning seminary!

RT Inc. said...

I am a huge fan of the Cougar. Hey, two questions, how did you get the slide show to work and how did you get music on here! I love it.