Labels

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yum! Fiber One bars

These bars are extremely delicious. I bought a big box of them at Costco last week and have been downing them ever since- they are absolutely addicting. There is only one minor problem- they give you terrible gas. Gas like you have never seen/heard/smelt before. A couple of days ago I got a little over ambitious and ate about 4 or 5 bars (again they are very addicting)…both Trent and I bore the consequences that night when my gas kept us both awake!!! It was such a dreadful experience that I vowed never to eat that many bars in one sitting ever again. I can’t however go cold turkey (I am addicted) so I have continued to eat one or two here and there. And I have continued to have slightly more gas than usual. This morning in gymnastics class I was on the bar and everyone was standing there, watching, waiting their turn, when I tried to do some flip thing around the bar I unexpectedly let one out. How embarrassing!!
I will never ever eat another Fiber One bar ever again.

8 comments:

natalie said...

Sweet Amelia, It happens to the best of us.
Thanks for the laugh and most of all, the heads up on those pesky Fiber One bars! ;) It's good to know.

Tice said...

I'm glad to hear that Fiber One gives others that problem. I thought, for sure, I was the only one. Thanks for the laughs.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I bought some Fiber One cereal, but haven't tried it yet. Better go easy on it. Gymnastic class, huh? Yep, that'd be a blusher alright!

Sally Sirmans said...

Sorry Trent...one thing you may not know is that the Ruark line is a gassy bunch...digestive issues mybe?

Amanda said...

I just read this again... it is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

I understand you're "cutting back," however, I thought I'd let you know the bars are on sale at Smiths...$1.25 a box.

Amanda said...

So, I just tried these...way good! I ate two and I had gas all day! Kalil did too, poor thing!

Brenda Chela said...

Hahahahah, MEALS! This was hilarious!!!!!! Aaron and I love these too.