Labels

Friday, January 18, 2008

Yea! We have a blog!

I am not sure if it is the right time in our lives to begin a blog… we are very busy with school which means a) we don’t have time to make frequent posts and b) uninteresting subjects occupate our minds- accounting and science. We also don’t have cute kids to post pictures of yet (the cute part might not ever happen!).

There are however some reasons why we should keep a blog- keep up-to-date on our friend's and family's lives, and allow you all to keep up-to-date on ours. Before I begin with the daily (wait, lets start with more realistic goals- weekly) posts, here is a little background on us and some recent pictures of our adventures.

Trent is a Junior at BYU studying Exercise Science. He is quite the Chemistry lover, as well as a lover of exercising and sports. He will apply to dental school this May so cross your fingers for him!

I (lets be honest- Trent has nothing to do with this blog) am working on my Masters degree in Accounting/Tax at BYU. I love crafts, cooking, eating, exercising, and sleeping. I will graduate with Trent in 15.5 months and am eager to relocate to a warmer climate.


8 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! You posted something! Love the slideshow...I'll probably need you to make another one for me pretty soon! I guess I should learn how to do things myself since you will now be spending time on your blog instead of mine ;)

Tice said...

Your blog is so crafty. I'm glad you have one up and running. And I'm proof that you don't have to have kids to have a blog. After all, I have four kids and I still end up talking about myself most of the time. :)

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Hey Amelia (and Trent!)
Okay, seriously tell me how to decorate my blog. Seriously, email or call me and walk me through. Or blog me and I'll give you my password. Anything, just help me! Pretty please!
Remember, I'm old and can't keep up with Tice and Natalie. Do you feel sorry for me yet?

natalie said...

You're one crafty lady Amelia! I'm so excited that you and Amanda decided to blog!!! :)

Sally Sirmans said...

So, do you remember me? Haven't seen y'all in months and I'm <30 miles away. How sad.....call me!

Amelia said...

does Sally have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Amelia, You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofunny. I have never laughed so hard in my life. In thought Alex was funny...you've got your brother beat by a long shot!!!! (Read this Alex, you are not my funny kid anymore!!) You do sound like you have inherited a problem from me..however, I don't have to eat those bars to do what you do!!!! I love you and thanks for my blog...it is beautiful!!!You are the greatest Blogger...maybe you ought to change your major to Blogging!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.