Labels

Friday, December 7, 2012

TJ's 30th Month

Our two and a half year old is a silly one. He's a bit OCD about doing things on his own and germs. When he gets his mind set on something- nothing comes between him and getting it done. He still loves to help, and will often anticipate what I am about to do and rush to do it before me. He is very into racing and on a  regular basis will say, "Mommy, you beating me!" even when we are in no sort of racing environment i.e. casually walking next to each other in a store.
TJ walks just like his dad, looks a lot like his dad, and bugs people for fun exactly like his dad, but he has something in common with me too- if he doesn't get his sleep, or enough food in his belly, he is a total grouch. 

Being a boy at the Santa Fe Zoo with Julian and Joshua.

Walking like an alligator at the zoo playgroup.

At the zoo playground with Abby.

TJ's giggle face.

Slam dunk fail. Boy still loves to play basketball.

Blowing leaves in the backyard.

At the homecoming parade

Amazed by the sights and sounds.
I made a duck tape road for him to drive his cars on and Trent helped him fill it in with a whole town of block houses, schools, and stores.

Riding his bike at the park.

He never gets bored of pedaling.

We took both kids to a football game in the Swamp.

TJ thought it would be a good idea to put his head in the gators mouth.

Trent carried both children. 
Cleaning the potty and loving it.

Roger and the Mini-Roger

Walking Anna with Kaeme, Kalil, and Ayla- a favorite activity in Tallahassee

My mom made a race track by sweeping part of the leaves- brilliant. 

We were sick with lingering colds for a large portion of the past month, but thanks to lots of help from family, we were able to rest up and at least TJ is completely back to normal. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Tallahassee with all of my family and some friends. We also made another trip up to see Warner's baptism. We just got home yesterday and are settling down for two short weeks before our big Christmas trip to Vegas. I need your address for Christmas cards so send me an email or post it in the comment section. Thanks!

5 comments:

Judy said...

I love the pictures! I especially love the one with his grandpa Roger. He really is a "mini Roger" even though I can see his dad in him. What a cute young man. I can't wait to spend more time with him soon.

Kim said...

I love that duck tape road you made! So cute and such a fun idea!!! I may need to do that over here! Love that picture of TJ and your dad...SO precious! And I can't get over TJ's bike skills...good thing Lance Armstrong is already out of the picture...there's a new champ in town!

Karen said...

Wow, lots of fun pictures and stories I don't even know about and I was just with you a few days ago! How do you find the time with those two children of yours??? I, too, love the picture of TJ and Roger...they definitly share some genes, but you are right, TJ is more like in dad in many ways!

Tice said...

TJ has got to be one of the cutest little boys ever. Seriously!

Amanda said...

We had fun seeing you! Thanks for posting all the cute pictures...maybe we will crash your vegas christmas ;)