Labels

Friday, November 9, 2012

TJ's 29th Month

TJ is our little mess maker. I tell him to go wash his hands and I find him stripped of clothes sitting inside a bubbled-over sink. But as much as he loves to make messes he also appreciates a clean space and knows where everything belongs when cleaning up. This past month he has turned into a bit of germaphobe when it comes to sharing spoons and cups. He will look at his spoon and ask, "Mommy, you eat right there?" after I take the first bite of his yogurt or when Ayla puts her mouth on his sippy cup he gets upset and says "Ayla touch right there." He has started to say "mhm" and "uhun" instead of "yes" and "no." On several occasions (usually when trying to avoid taking a nap) he will say, "Mommy, I want to talk to you" and then will tell me something random like, "I like school with Kaeme." 

Painting a ghost at Kaeme's school 

Helping Kaeme wash her car

And then he strips down and washes himself

He loves to get in Ayla's face and smile

Every time we go to the gym he asks to drive to the end of the parking lot to see the tractors.

On Saturday he got an up close look at the tractors with Trent.

He went to Trent's school to have his teeth cleaned.
He was so good in the chair and loved all the praises he received in return.
Between the bouncy ball he got at our friend Craig's dental office in Texas, and the fun glasses he wore at Trent's school, TJ loves the dentist and is always asking to go back. Not to mention the fact that he still loves tooth paste and brushing his teeth. 

He was also awesome when getting his first paid haircut.
Trent's friend, Don, who cuts Trent's hair, gave TJ a new shorter do.

If this smile isn't enough to make me smile on a regular basis, the things that come out of it are sure to do the trick. 


4 comments:

Kim said...

That top picture of TJ is the. cutest. thing. ever! Also, maybe TJ can give some chillaxing lessons to Julian before a trip to the dentist bc I seriously dread the day I take him...! :O

Karen said...

Oh what a handsome guys he is becoming. Hard to believe he is still just two years old, with all the things he is doing and saying.He is quite a mess, for sure! I love how he loves to help. Hope he keep it up! Love the haircut!

Judy said...

Tj sure makes me smile too. He is so funny and is always wanting to learn. I sure love him.

Brittany said...

Oh Amelia, your blog makes me smile:)