Labels

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5th Anniversary

In May (am I seriously 2 months behind?!) Trent and I celebrated our 5th year of being married. To me, that sounded like a great excuse to return to Amelia Island where we began our honeymoon back in 2006.

May 2006

Five years later. Five years frumpier.

We went out to dinner at the Crab Trap, just like last time.

We also borrowed some rafts from my parents and played with them in the waves.

We had a blast in Amelia Island, but we missed our baby like crazy. We thought it was a big deal that we had been married for five years, but the bigger deal ended up being TJ staying with his very first overnight babysitter!

My parents took TJ, Rex, and Warner outside to play in the dirt and eat watermelon.

From the looks of these pictures taken while we were gone, I don't think we were missed at all.
Thanks Mom and Dad for watching TJ!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Frumpier? Definitely not. Looks like a fun 5 year celebration.

Judy said...

Happy 5th anniversary. I wish you 75 more!

Karen said...

You guys look better now than then! May the next five years be even more fun as you see Trent through dental school and move futher down south. We loved keeping TJ, so whenever you feel a need to go alone...you know who to call!