Labels

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My poor little puppy

Ever since we got back from Utah, TJ has been a bit whiny. Actually, a lot whiny. He used to cry when he wanted something, but this past week he decided to give whining a try. I am hoping it is due to teething, rather than something more serious, like an ear infection, that I am ignoring. Anyways, the point is, I had a dream that we traded in our sweet baby boy for a whinny little puppy. I found it kind of ironic when there was a real life puppy whining outside TJ's window this morning- the whining of course was picked up on TJ's baby monitor and projected into my bedroom. The whole time I thought it was my baby-traded-in-for-a-puppy
waking up from his slumber. When I finally rolled myself out of bed to check on said puppy, I was happy to find a sleeping baby in his crib with that pesky puppy outside. Later this morning, when I set TJ on the floor to play, he got on his hands and knees and proceeded to lick the tile. Am I still dreaming or did I really trade TJ in for a puppy??
On a positive note, TJ is coughing less. I forgot to mention this in my last post, but for the past 5 weeks or so, TJ has been sick with a nasty cold/bronchiolitis/asthma/too-young-to-diagnose wheezing. They gave him a nebulizer which he HATES, and said it should help the problem within 20 minutes. More like 20 days. Times two. But he is getting better, which means we don't have to do this as often:

Poor little puppy

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

sad!!!

Karen said...

He is so cute no matter what he is doing!! So did you take care of the puupy outside the window...did you bring him form out of the cold...???? Poor puppy!

Judy said...

Oh I wish I could hug him and help him feel better. I'm glad he has such great parents to take care of him.

Brittany said...

Poor little guy! He is precious!

Kim said...

this picture breaks my heart a little bit! poor sweet little guy!