Labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hallelujah

I have heard of moms texting their friends, announcing on blogs, facebook, etc. etc. that their baby slept through the night. But of course I wasn't going to be one of those moms. HA. Until TJ slept 8 hours STRAIGHT in his crib last night. 8 HOURS STRAIGHT. It only took 5 and half months, but hey, I am just happy for last night. I never thought that would ever happen. And it might not ever happen again. But it did last night. Now off to the roof top, so that I can shout the good news...

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is the day I wait for like no other in a baby's life. It's totally worthy of shouting from the rooftops, or blogs or whatever. I hope he keeps it up.

Southern Belle said...

Hahaha! You crack me up! Yay for TJ... or more accurately, YAY for YOU!! I hope Berkeley follows soon!

JAG said...

Yay!! Such a huge milestone!

Karen said...

You are so funny! Congratulations!! I hope he will do it again....and again....and again....etc!

Da Costa said...

That calls for a serious Hallelujah chorus!!! :) I hope he keeps it up! And by the way, I'm totally jealous right now! :)

Emily Andrus said...

If that isn't blog worthy, I don't know what is. I hope he keeps it up for you. What an accomplishment for such an underfed little guy! Ha!