Labels

Thursday, October 7, 2010

TJ's fourth month

Of course this month wasn't any different than last. I was too "busy" to post all the happenings of our growing boy as they came... so here goes the new tradition of dumping a full months worth of pictures into one post. This one we will call "TJ's fourth month". It began with TJ rolling over just one day after my previous post. He proceeded to roll over several other times but he hasn't done it much lately. I guess all those rolls were just accidental.
The boy loves to drool. He should always always wear a bib because he is always drooling. The doctor says he might be teething?
He also likes to suck his thumb. Usually his little pointer finger rests on his nose to make room for the thumb to go in further. He has been trying to suck his thumb ever since the day he was born but I have fought it off with the pacifier. Now he wakes up several times during the night when his pacifier falls out so as of today I declare TJ the winner- you can have your thumb, bud. I'm sure in about 5 years I will be fighting the no-thumb-sucking battle again but right now we both need sleep :)
TJ got his first hair cut this month.
All we did was trim off his little 1980's rat tail.
He out grew the infant insert in his car seat.
And started practicing sitting in his high chair, and did pretty good, although sometimes he would fall to the side.
Yesterday he had me laughing. I set him up in the corner of his crib and went into the other room to get ready for the day.
When I came back he was fast asleep while sitting straight up. He must be like his mom and especially my dad- we are both pretty good at falling asleep while sitting up.

Lastly, here are his stats from his 4 month checkup today:
Head: 17 (72 %) not sure where he got his big head from
Height: 25.25 (62 %)
Weight: 15.15 (69 %)

12 comments:

Aubry T Jensen said...

He is too cute! Seriously, you have the cutest little boy! I hope my girl is equally adorable:) I cant believe how big he is!

Debbies awesome family said...

Wow,he's getting so big.

Judy said...

He is so cute! I love it when you post pictures.

natalie said...

TJ is so darling! Seriously, Amelia- he's so cute! :)

Kim said...

SERIOUSLY! He's sooo stinkin cute!! We are so excited to watch him on Saturday!

PS: I love all of his outfits!

Southern Belle said...

everyone else already said what I was going to say... he is getting cuter by the day and I love all his little outfits!! Hah.. what are you dressing him as for Halloween??

Amanda said...

ADORABLE!! He is SO cute! He is getting so big and not a little newborn! Can't wait to see him...and to borrow all his cute clothes for my baby:)

Brittany said...

Ahhhh! He is getting so big. Somehow I missed the post at the beginning of September, so when I pulled up your blog and saw the new pictures I couldn't believe it! What a handsome little guy. I just want to squeeze him.

Karen said...

What cute pictures and a fun post to read. I can't believe you actually gave him a haircut...he is the cutest little thing with that smile in his eyes....I love it!!

Elaine said...

Oh my, TJ is so cute and handsome - he really is - love his smile, and the smile in his eyes - like Papa Rex! And he does remind me of my boys, particularly Lane. What a doll!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, in that first picture - TJ looks a lot like your mom to me for some reason. I think it's the eyes : )

Such a beautiful little boy!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

He does look like Lane and of course like you, Amelia, when you were an adorable little one with pink tennies on! Of course, your still adorable. Hope I get to see you at Thanksgiving!