Labels

Friday, August 22, 2008

Vegas Vacation

Erase pictures from memory card: check
Disconnect camera charging cords from computer: check
Place camera in luggage: check
Pack charging cords with camera: hmm...

The cleared memory card and camera do no good with out the cords to charge it. So unfortunately we don't have pictures of our trip to Vegas to share on the blog. We did have the good ol' trusty camera phone so I suppose I do have some pictures that I can put up here once we get home.

So, Trent and I went to Vegas on our way to Florida on my birthday. We stayed at the Mirage. I have a picture of our room on my phone I will have to post one day, it was recently remodeled, and very nice. We got credit to go to the Cravings Buffet which was also amazing. I would love to do it again and stay a bit longer. Our room also gave us credit to see the Sigfried and Roy dolphin and tiger show. The best part was laying out by the pool in the sun.

There was a 24 Hour Fitness at the airport so we hit that up before our flight left to Atlanta. For the first time I entered 22 as my age on the elliptical, very exciting, I know.

1 comment:

JAG said...

Woo Hoo 22! You go elliptical lady!! :)
We would so go to Vegas with you guys if you ever wanted to take a trip. It's so fun!
Are you home yet? Can I take you out to lunch for your birthday now? Or should I buy you something? What do you need/want?